Wednesday 23 February '11 show notesMar. 6, 2011 5:32 pmBy SueN
- Ian Murphy, Editor - The Beast. Was Governor Scott Walker punked???
- John Nichols, Washington Correspondent - The Nation Magazine; Associate Editor-Capital Times; author/co-author of several books, latest (with Robert McChesney) "The Death and Life of American Journalism". Is the war for middle America about to turn hot?
- Conservative Bryan Preston who says organized labor's rank and file is "Obama's brown shirt army"...what???
Tuesday 22 February '11 show notesMar. 6, 2011 2:57 pmBy SueN
- If Wisconsin busts Unions, is it the beginning of the end of Democracy?
- John Nichols, Washington Correspondent - The Nation Magazine, Associate Editor-Capitol Times, author. Latest on right wing war on Labor.
- Victor Davis Hansen, PhD, Senior Fellow in Residence Hoover Institution; nationally syndicated columnist for Tribune Media Services; contributor, Pajamas Media. "Decline Is In Your Mind" - debate on American decline vs. American exceptionalism.
Monday 21 February '11 show notesMar. 6, 2011 2:03 pmBy SueN
- John Nichols, Washington Correspondent - The Nation Magazine, Associate Editor-Capitol Times, author. Latest from Madison.
- Charlotte Hays, Senior Fellow, Independent Women's Forum. "Overpaid Unions destroying America"
- Doug Cunningham, Reporter/Producer - Workers Independent News based in Madison, WI. "Labor Segment": Madison, WI...American Labor's line in the sand.
Friday 18 February '11 show notesMar. 6, 2011 12:13 pmBy SueN
- Former Labor Secretary Robert Reich weighs in on the President's budget, Wisconsin's war on labor and why we should tax the super-rich... Taxing the super rich; Social Security; Obama budget.
- Congresswoman Gwen Moore (D-WI, 4th District). War on Labor.
- John Nichols, Washington Correspondent - The Nation; Associate Editor-Capitol Times (WI). Update from ground zero Wisconsin.
Thursday 17 February '11 show notesMar. 6, 2011 11:03 amBy SueN
- Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT), "Brunch With Bernie".
- What's happening in Wisconsin?
- Geeky Science Rocks!
- John Nichols, Washington Correspondent - The Nation; Associate Editor-Capitol Times (WI). Wisconsin Gov. Walker Reiterates That The ‘National Guard’ Will Be Used Against A Worker ‘Walk-Off’.
- David Vines, political science major, University of Wisconsin.
So when is Scott Walker planning to reinstate the Alien and Sedition Acts?Mar. 4, 2011 10:21 amBy louisehartmann
Wisconsin’s Republican Governor and Koch brother poodle Scott Walker is upping the ante in Wisconsin. He’s threatened to lay off 1,500 government workers TODAY – unless Democrats come back to the capital and pass his union-destroying legislation.
I guess he’s following up on his threat to public employees – either give up your rights – or get fired.
Daily Topics - Friday March 4th, 2011Mar. 4, 2011 9:15 amBy shawnt56
"Anything Goes on Townhall Friday!"
Hour One: "Brunch With Bernie" - Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) takes your calls
Hour Two: Latest from the trenches...war on Labor - John Nichols, The Nation Magazine / Plus, Democrats fight back against Gov. Scott Walker - Jim Dean, Democracy for America
Who’s screwed? All of us who don’t want to be poisoned!Mar. 3, 2011 12:16 pmBy louisehartmann
Daily Topics - Thursday March 3rd, 2011Mar. 3, 2011 10:02 amBy shawnt56
Hour One: Latest from the trenches...war on labor - John Nichols, The Nation Magazine / Plus, why do conservatives think bombs are the answer to everything? Dr. Michael Ledeen, Foundation for Defense of Democracies
Will Republicans kick President Obama off the ballot in several states?Mar. 2, 2011 10:43 amBy louisehartmann
Republicans have a new tactic to try to win back the White House in 2012 – and that’s to kick President Obama off the ballot in several states. 11 states in our nation are currently considering legislation that would require President Obama to prove he was born in the United States in order to have his name placed on the state’s presidential ballot. Of course – President Obama has already proven he was born in Hawaii – and that state has repeatedly confirmed it by releasing his birth certificate. But still – the birthers aren’t satisfied. Georgia is the latest state