- Feb. 26, 2012 6:37 amBy SueN
- Feb. 26, 2012 4:57 amBy SueN
- Peter Barnes, co-founder "On the Commons" / Author. Restore the Middle Class...Commonwealth dividends for all?
- Eric Byler, Coffee Party USA. Flash Rally at SCOTUS Thursday 2/23 12 noon.
- Mark Williams, Former Chair-Tea Party Express. Is the Tea Party still relevant?
- Mark Taylor-Canfield, Occupy Seattle.
- Feb. 24, 2012 2:43 pmBy SueNA global power shift is occurring underneath all of us. With the United States economy still struggling through the muck – and the European economy in complete free fall – new economic powers around the world are seeing this as an opportunity to gain more power in the global marketplace.
- Feb. 23, 2012 8:47 amBy shawnt56
Hour One: Occupy Wall Street and the "Black Bloc Anarchists" - Robert Stephens II, Occupy DC
Hour Two: What is the 99% Declaration all about? Michael Pollok, The 99% Declaration / Plus, Geeky Science Rocks - carbon dioxide threat to ocean life
Hour Three: Is the Republican party dying? Steve Malzberg, Conservative Commentator
- Feb. 23, 2012 7:52 amBy louisehartmann
Republicans held – literally – their 20th debate last night. With a pivotal Michigan primary just 5 days away – and polls showing Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum neck-and-neck – the four candidates took to the stage in Arizona to see who can win the race to the bottom. And with the exception of Ron Paul – everyone in the debate thinks the United States needs to be involved in another war – this time with Iran.
- Feb. 22, 2012 8:45 amBy shawnt56
Hour One: NY Judge Rules Town Can Ban Gas Hydrofracking - Thomas Linzey, Community Environmental Legal Defense Fund (CELDF)
Hour Two: Why not let oil & gas revenue fund the new highway bill? Erich Zimmermann, Taxpayers for Common Sense
Hour Three: When does life begin? Kristen Day, Democrats for Life of America
- Feb. 22, 2012 7:54 amBy louisehartmann
The Republican Party claims to represent religious America. But when it comes to healthcare – the two couldn’t be farther apart. As the Supreme Court gets ready to hear arguments on Obamacare – a broad coalition of religious groups in America filed a friend-of-the-court brief with the high court in support of Obamacare.
From Methodists to Presbyterians to Catholics – several different d
- Feb. 21, 2012 8:01 amBy louisehartmann
More than a 1,000 people – most of whom were women – took to the streets outside the Virginia state capital on Monday – locked arm in arm and silently protested against anti-abortion legislation working it’s way through the state legislature. The bill that the women are protesting against would define a fertilized egg as a person, thus criminalizing most birth control and IVF for infertile couples – slash state aid to poor women – and requi