- Aug. 25, 2012 7:38 amBy SueN
- Aug. 25, 2012 7:35 amBy SueN
- Leo Gerard, President, United Steelworkers Union. State of Labor.
- Al Mixon, Brotherhood of Teamsters-Ohio. Red Cross workers situation in OH, labor in general.
- Saru Jayaraman, Restaurant Opportunities Centers United (ROC-United). Improve wages/working conditions for restaurant workers.
- Joshua Holland, AlterNet.
- Aug. 25, 2012 7:33 amBy SueN
- Senator Jeff Merkley (D-OR). Implement the Volcker Rule now...
- Phil Kerpen, American Commitment / Author-"Democracy Denied". Why do conservatives support bankrupting our kids?
- Ron Barber, former District Director for Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords. Running for Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords' House seat.
- Aaron Swartz, -Demand Progress / The Baffler.
- Aug. 25, 2012 7:30 amBy SueN
- Aug. 24, 2012 8:53 amBy louisehartmann
This morning, a man opened fire around the Empire State Building in New York City. Early reports indicate that at least four people were shot, ten injured – and two dead - including the shooter. Witnesses describe a horrible, chaotic scene on the streets – and it’s believed the shooter was a disgruntled employee who had recently been fired.
- Aug. 23, 2012 8:29 amBy louisehartmann
Water. According to a new report by Food & Water Watch, a growing number of pirate equity firms are moving into struggling cities and buying out their public infrastructure – namely – the city’s water infrastructure. Anyone who is familiar with Mitt Romney – is familiar with pirate equity firms like Bain Capital – which take over a company – strip it to the bones – and sell it off for a profit.
- Aug. 22, 2012 8:37 amBy louisehartmann
The Republicans National Convention is less than a week away, but the Party has been hard at work drafting its official 2012 platform – and no surprise here, it’s the most radically right-wing platform in modern history. Today, news broke that the Ron Paul campaign has struck a deal with Mitt Romney and the Republican Party, promising to not disrupt the convention next week and in return – many of Ron Paul’s delegates will be seated an