- Sep. 27, 2013 3:15 amBy SueN
- Libertarianism, Capitalism Killed My Best Friend...
- Tony Stiles, The Tony Stiles Show: Is it time for America to build a smart grid?
- Tim Cavanaugh, The Daily Caller: Should we allow the USPS to offer secure encrypted e-mail to the public?
- Sep. 27, 2013 3:06 amBy SueN
- Don Soifer, Lexington Institute: The end of the USPS as we know it?
- Dan Bongino, Congressional Candidate (R-MD, 6th district): Graffiti...now punishable by on-the-spot execution?
- Lynn Szymoniak, The Housing Justice Foundation: Breaking...are your mortgage documents phony?
- Sep. 26, 2013 10:22 amBy shawnt56
Catch The Thom Hartmann Program LIVE 3-6pm ET M-F!
Hour One: Republicans want all Americans to be greedy shills...
Hour Two: Get your Obamacare questions ready - Igor Volsky, Think Progress
Hour Three: Geeky Science - The science behind CEO & GOP psychopaths / Plus, Obama's secret trade deal...
- Sep. 26, 2013 8:10 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
Congress hasn't yet prevented one potential government shutdown, and the next one is right around the corner. On Wednesday, U.S. Treasury Secretary Jack Lew warned that our nation will hit the debt ceiling on October 17th. At that point, the Treasury Department will have only $30 billion dollars in cash on hand.
- Sep. 26, 2013 4:11 amBy SueN
- Jeff Cohen, Park Center for Independent Media: Are we seeing the beginning of the end of freedom of the press?
- Neil McCabe, Guns & Patriots Newsletter: Do you support the right to arm teenagers?
- Hayes Brown, Think Progress: Is there a media double standard on racism?
- Sep. 26, 2013 3:53 amBy SueN
- Brendan Fischer, Center for Media and Democracy (CMD) & ALEC Exposed: On the frontlines at ALEC summit
- Mike Papantonio, Ring of Fire Radio: Should BP get the death penalty for crimes against humanity & nature?
- Diana Furchtgott Roth, Manhattan Institute: If a business won't pay a living wage - should it exist?
- Plus, Geeky Science - proof smoking affects 3rd generation offspring