- Sep. 25, 2013 4:21 pmBy SueN
- John Wohlstetter, Discovery Institute: Shouldn't we call an end to Empire?
- America First...
- Walmart...pay a living wage or get out!
- Trevor Timm, Electronic Frontier Foundation: Latest on E.F.F. vs. government surveillance
- Josh Marquis, Clatsop County D.A.: America now executing the mentally challenged?
- Sep. 25, 2013 12:01 pmBy shawnt56
- Sep. 25, 2013 9:55 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
On Tuesday, Senator Ted Cruz took the floor of the Senate to launch an all-night fake filibuster. His 21-hour marathon speech was arranged in advance, and there was no way it would stop the Senate from voting on a continuing resolution to fund the government. Senator Cruz stayed on the floor all night, without so much as a bathroom break, just to keep himself in the public eye, and to fund-raise for the Republican Party.
- Sep. 24, 2013 11:58 amBy shawnt56
Catch The Thom Hartmann Program LIVE 3-6pm ET M-F!
Hour One: De-regulation...the real economic crisis of the day? Bill Frezza, Competitive Enterprise Institute / Plus, have Republicans declared Ayn Rand Allahu Akbar on America?
Hour Two: There are no 'good guys with guns' - Noel Flasterstein, Gun Rights for You
- Sep. 24, 2013 9:25 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
On Tuesday, President Obama addressed the United Nations about Syria and ongoing conflicts in the Middle East. The President challenged the UN and member nations to stand together against the chemical weapon use in Syria, and approve the controversial agreement under which President Assad would hand control of the deadly weapons to the international community.
- Sep. 24, 2013 7:35 amBy SueN
- Neil McCabe, Guns & Patriots Newsletter: Why insurers refuse to cover risky schools
- James Bamford, "The Shadow Factory: The Ultra-Secret NSA from 9/11 to the Eavesdropping on America": Why Snowden has to flee the U.S.
- Why we have a 'do nothing' Congress...
- Sep. 24, 2013 7:24 amBy SueN
- Ambassador Edward Peck, Former Foreign Service Officer to Egypt, Former Ambassador in Mauritania: Egypt - Will there be a revolution?
- David Cobb, Move to Amend: Move To Amend hits a milestone
- Nathan White, Restore the Fourth: Reclaim your name from government and business
- Sep. 24, 2013 7:18 amBy SueN
- Rev. William J. Barber II, NAACP of North Carolina: Moral Monday...the seeds of an American Spring?
- Matthew Melchiorre, Competitive Enterprise Institute: Washington ought to take a lesson from Europe...
- The fossil fuel industry needs to pay for its sins...