- Nov. 21, 2014 8:05 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
Most of us know how taxpayers subsidize Walmart's low wages with billions of dollars in Medicaid, food stamps, and other financial assistance for workers. But, did you know that we're also subsidizing the retail giant by paying the cost of their environmental destruction.
- Nov. 20, 2014 8:46 amBy SueN
- Joe Madison, Host-The Joe Madison Show, weekdays 6-10am, Sirius/XM ch. 126: Ferguson
- Dahr Jamail, TruthOut: Climate Disruption Depression, and The Mass Destruction of Iraq
- Todd Gaziano, Pacific Legal Foundation DC Center: Clean water...the ultimate power grab?
- Dan Sisson, The Revolution of 1800: Thom Hartmann University book club - chapter 3
- Nov. 19, 2014 1:01 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Congress has a lot on its plate this lame-duck session. It has to pass a bill to continue to fund the government by December 11, should fill a number of judicial vacancies, and, at least according to the Constitution, must either authorize or put an end to the war against ISIS in Iraq and Syria. But those are just the major headline-grabbing items.
- Nov. 18, 2014 4:02 pmBy SueN
- Sheriff Richard Mack: Amnesty by executive order
- Wendell Potter, Deadly Spin / Obamacare: What's In It For Me?: What's new with Obamacare?
- Tyson Slocum, Public Citizen: what's next for the Keystone Pipeline?
- Immigration, the ACA and Keystone XL
- Nov. 18, 2014 6:31 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
Considering the stark warnings that scientists have given about climate change, it's hard to understand how another round of new climate-deniers got elected to Congress. Well, neuroscience may have finally solved that riddle.