- Nov. 17, 2014 4:20 pmBy SueN
- Peter Hart, Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting (F.A.I.R.): When it comes to war...whose side is the media on?
- Harold Furchtgott-Roth, former FCC Commissioner: Will the FCC do right by the internet?
- Lee Fang, The Nation / Republic Report: How the President could reform dark money - Lee Fang, The Nation / Republic Report
- Nov. 17, 2014 11:15 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
Corporate media’s addiction to infotainment is stifling debate in our country.
- Nov. 14, 2014 8:28 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
The United States is the most unequal society in the developed world, but most Americans don't even know it. According to a new article by Les Leopold over at Alternet, most Americans think that the ratio of CEO to employee pay is about 30 to 1, despite the fact that it's more than 10 times that amount.
- Nov. 14, 2014 8:18 amBy SueN
- Mike Papantonio, Ring of Fire Radio: Will Republicans support the new AG nominee?
- Neil McCabe, Guns & Patriots Newsletter: Guess what one state wants you to do for food?!
- Michael Price, Brennan Center for Justice: Is your TV spying on you?
- Plus, Deb Derella-Cherren of 'Be The Light, Be The One' supports the Hunter School.
- And a Hunter School mother talks about what the school has done for her son.
- Nov. 13, 2014 11:57 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
When it comes to net neutrality, conservatives are absolutely clueless.
- Nov. 13, 2014 8:46 amBy SueN
- Jeff Stier, Director of Risk Analysis-National Center for Public Policy Research: How about a complete tobacco ban?
- Can unregulated capitalism co-exist with individual rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness?
- Dan Sisson, The Revolution of 1800: Thom Hartmann University book club
- Ryan Barber, house parent: how you can help Hunter School...
- Plus, a Hunter School parent shares their story