- Nov. 26, 2014 7:15 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
Without immediate global action on climate change, today's teenagers will be forced to live with the consequences of our inaction. The World Bank has issued their third report of climate change, and it says that global temperatures could rise by as much as 4 degrees Celsius by the time today's teens hit their 80th birthday.
- Nov. 25, 2014 1:13 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Democrats must embrace a pro-government platform, not run away from it.
Those were the sentiments of Senator Chuck Schumer today, in a speech given at the National Press Club. Talking about the reasons for Democrats’ losses on Election Day, Schumer said that those losses were proof that the American people and middle-class want a government that will work more effectively for them.
- Nov. 25, 2014 9:54 amBy SueN
- Mike Papantonio, Ring of Fire Radio: How corporate tax cheats are 'Fleecing Uncle Sam'
- Medea Benjamin, CodePink / Global Exchange: Are we ramping up the war...again?
- Sheriff Richard Mack, The Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association: Why are the Oath Keepers heading to Ferguson?
- Dave Saldan, PipeLIES EXPOSED: EXPOSED...90 pipeline spills in 4 months?!
Become a Thom Supporter- Click the Patreon button