- Nov. 11, 2014 11:19 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
It’s time to stop saying thank you, and start saying sorry.
- Nov. 10, 2014 4:51 pmBy SueN
- Dr. Elaina George, Conservative Commentator: GOP says "Repeal Obamacare"...again?!
- Lori Wallach, Public Citizen's Global Trade Watch: What does the GOP takeover mean for TPP fast track?
- Judy Julin, Hunter School: The Hunter School, Permaculture and The Farm Stand
- How soldiers are being exploited...
- Nov. 10, 2014 12:20 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
The Supreme Court has turned America from a republic into a constitutional monarchy.
Last week, the Supreme Court announced that it would hear yet another conservative-fueled challenge to Obamacare. This time, the attack on Obamacare focuses on the phrasing of one sentence in the Affordable Care Act that talks about who can receive subsidies under the healthcare law.
- Nov. 9, 2014 10:41 amBy SueN
- Paul Ahrens, Co-chair-Green Bay Move to Amend: Green Bay referendum on corporate personhood
- Matt Taibbi, Rolling Stone Magazine: The $9 Billion Witness
- U.S. Labor Secretary Tom Perez, U.S. Department of Labor: Positive news for U.S. workers
- Anything Goes Friday!
- Nov. 7, 2014 7:41 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change has issued it's most severe warning yet. Last week, the IPCC released it's newest report, which says that global warming is threatening our very survival. Although most developed countries are taking action on climate change, many developing nations are using more fossil fuels as they industrialize.