Transcript: Eamonn Fingleton - The Man Who Predicted Trump Now Predicts He Will Fail - 14 November '16Nov. 19, 2016 6:56 amBy SueN
- Nov. 18, 2016 3:28 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
In the week-and-a-half since election day, there's been a lot of talk about where Democrats need to go next.
Hillary Clinton's loss to Donald Trump was probably the most crushing defeat in Democratic Party history - and a lot of progressives think that they now need to resist the incoming administration at all costs.
- Nov. 18, 2016 9:31 amBy SueN
- Brilliant! Are Dems plotting total support for TPP repeal - pushing Trump to do it? Or admit he is not doing it?
- Wow...Is Trump turning to "Japanese internment" expert to model a Muslim registry?
- Dr. Bob Gill (U.K), The Great NHS Heist: The plot to privatize the U.K.'s national healthcare system
- Will there be all out war on privatizing Medicare?
- Nov. 17, 2016 3:15 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
The United States of America might just survive President Donald Trump.
The climate - on the other hand - probably won't.
Right now, world leaders from hundreds of countries are meeting in Marrakech, Morocco to mark the implementation of the Paris climate deal.
- Nov. 17, 2016 7:15 amBy SueN
- Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Our Revolution: A Future To Believe In: Our Revolution is Here!
- Congressman Mark Pocan (D-WI, 2nd District): Trump's election and where we go from here...
- The GOP's plan to dismantle our social safety net...
- Nov. 16, 2016 3:07 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Just a few weeks ago, Speaker of the House Paul Ryan was the most miserable man in Washington.
Hillary Clinton looked like a shoo-in to win the presidential election - and polls showed that Republicans were in serious danger of losing control of the Senate - and maybe even the House.
But today the Speaker couldn't be happier.