- Nov. 30, 2016 3:25 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Another day - another bizarre -- and frankly constitution-defying-- tweet from Donald Trump.
At 6:55 yesterday morning -- a time when most Americans were either still sleeping or just getting out of bed -- the man who will in less than two months take over the leadership of the so-called free world sent out this message from his Twitter account:
- Nov. 30, 2016 8:45 amBy SueN
- Trump Wants Dissent To Be A Crime - a crime with a worse punishment than murder. Banishment was the ultimate punishment in earlier societies...THIS is the BEGINNING!
- Blaine Winship, Moralnomics: Privatizing Schools is About To Go On Steroids
- George Goehl, People’s Action/People's Action Institute: the Anti-Trump Resistance & Fighting Back Against Corporate Power
- Nov. 29, 2016 4:04 pmBy SueN
- Nov. 29, 2016 2:43 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
From Thomas Friedman to Barack Obama, from Mitt Romney to John McCain, it's fashionable among the "intelligentsia" and elites of both parties to ridicule "protectionism" as a way to rebuild America.
Yet during his campaign, Donald Trump openly embraced the idea of slapping tariffs on imported goods.
- Nov. 29, 2016 3:57 amBy SueN
- The Trump Reality Show Just Elevated Voter Fraud Sky High
- A Day in the Life of Joe Republican - Revisited.....
- Mike Elk, Payday Report: Did the End of Unionization Kill the Tennessee School Bus Children?
- Valerie Ervin, Working Families Party: The Trump Resistance Is Growing! #NotMyPresident #TheResistance
- Nov. 28, 2016 3:01 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Republicans tried virtually everything to steal the election in North Carolina.
They used Kris Kobach's Interstate Crosscheck system to throw hundreds of thousands of people off the voter rolls.
- Nov. 28, 2016 8:51 amBy SueN
- Thom’s Rant: "We Thought We Were Free…"
- The Trump Reality Show Is Now Dictating “The Rules” To The Press…..Will they salute him?
- Republican Pat McCrory lost his reelection as Governor of North Carolina - now, he's trying to steal the election...
- Lamar Waldron, The Hidden History of the JFK Assassination: Has Trump Added Treason to His Ever-Growing List of Similarities to Richard Nixon?