- Dec. 31, 2016 8:52 pmBy SueN
Transcript: EPA Says Fracking Harmful to Drinking Water - Will Trump Listen? - Emily Wurth, 12 December '16Dec. 30, 2016 12:07 pmBy SueN
- Dec. 29, 2016 2:18 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Newt Gingrich openly bragged recently at the Heritage Foundation that the Trump administration and Republicans in Congress were going to "break out of the Franklin Delano Roosevelt model." That "model," of course, created what we today refer to as "the middle class."
- Dec. 29, 2016 9:42 amBy SueN
- In for Thom, Alex Lawson, Executive Director-Social Security Works
- Nancy Altman, Social Security Works/Social Security Works! Why Social Security Isn't Going Broke and How Expanding It Will Help Us All: The GOP's Coming Attacks on Medicare...
- Dec. 28, 2016 3:41 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Here in Washington, DC, the Environmental Protection Agency - EPA - has reversed course on fracking.
Initially, the agency had concluded in a draft report that released last year that fracking had no "widespread, systemic impact" on drinking water.
That conclusion outraged environmentalists as well factions of scientists within the EPA itself.
- Dec. 25, 2016 8:38 pmBy SueN
You need to know this....
The Electoral College voted today and, despite a last minute push to get some electors to switch their votes, Donald Trump secured the minimum 270 votes he needed to win. It's now official: he will be our next President.
- Dec. 25, 2016 10:00 amBy SueN
- The stark difference between Republicans and Democrats on health care.
- Carl Higbie, George Washington Leadership Foundation/Enemies, Foreign & Domestic: A SEAL’s Story: The Republican Plan for Healthcare...?
- Anything Goes Holidays
Transcript: Terry Tamminen: Man Who Met w/ Leonardo DiCaprio & Trump On Climate Change - 20 December '16Dec. 22, 2016 6:59 pmBy SueN