- Jan. 12, 2017 3:32 pmBy SueN
Donald Trump finally gave his first press conference as president elect of the United States yesterday, and it was exactly the circus show everyone expected it to be.
Right off the bat, Trump pushed back against the wild new allegations that the Russian government is blackmailing him with stories of his sexual escapades at a Moscow hotel.
- Jan. 11, 2017 7:18 pmBy SueN
Thom Hartmann: Hello, I'm Thom Hartmann in Washington DC and welcome to The Big Picture.
- Jan. 11, 2017 3:09 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Yesterday a federal jury in South Carolina sentenced the Confederacy-loving Charleston Church shooter Dylann Roof to death.
Meanwhile, in Washington, DC, the Senate gave a job interview to the living, breathing embodiment of the Confederacy's legacy - Alabama Senator Jefferson Beauregard Sessions the Third - who Donald Trump wants to be Attorney General.
- Jan. 11, 2017 5:36 amBy SueN
- Bernie Sanders CNN Townhall...Holds Trump's Feet to the Fire!
- Angel Padilla, Indivisible: A Practical Guide for Resisting Trump: How to Resist the Trump Agenda
- Paul David Kennamer & Merrilee Jacobs, Eating You Alive: Why More Americans Are Sick & Dying Than Ever Before
- Jan. 10, 2017 3:24 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
With fewer than two weeks to go before inauguration day and serious questions left unanswered about Donald Trump's cabinet nominees, one of the leading stories in American mainstream media is the president elect's Twitter rant against an actress.
Seriously - I'm not kidding.
Just in case you haven't been glued to Twitter over the past 24 hours, here's what's going on:
- Jan. 9, 2017 3:27 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
It turns out Mexico won't be paying for that wall after all - American taxpayers will.
It also turns out that that wall really isn't going to be much of a wall at all - at least not the "big, beautiful" wall that Trump talked about on the campaign trail.
This was probably always the case, but now it's pretty much 100 percent certain.