- Apr. 14, 2017 10:11 amBy SueN
- Good News/Bad News... Dems Ignored Kansas BUT, Finally Focusing On Sanders-style Populist Agenda
- GOP Rep Says Taxpayers Don't Pay His Salary! Do They... Or, Is It Only the Billionaires Paying Him?
- Journalist Lucien K. Truscott IV, Salon.com: What You Really Need to Know About Syria
- John Hope Bryant, Operation Hope: Inclusive Economics & the Invisible Class
- Professor Sophia McClennen, Pennsylvania State University/America According to Colbert/Is Satire Saving Our Nation?: Why Political Satire Makes Us Smarter News Consumers
- Apr. 13, 2017 2:59 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
For decades Republicans have been the party of federalism and local control.
So why are they now threatening to shut down the government if police departments all over the country don't bow down before their far-right agenda?
If the government shuts down again, you can probably blame the Trump administration.
- Apr. 13, 2017 8:55 amBy SueN
- Congressman Mark Pocan (D-WI, 2nd District): Townhalls and Issues of the Day
- What to Do About Trump...
- Charles Sauer, The Market Institute: United Airlines' Debacle...What We Can Learn from Canada's Response
- Why is Trump baiting North Korea?!?!
- Apr. 12, 2017 2:56 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
United Airlines stock continued to plummet yesterday after a passenger was violently removed from his seat after refusing to give it up.
The whole incident was caught on camera - complete with screaming passengers and bloody noses - and it's rapidly turned into a public relations disaster for an already struggling airline.
- Apr. 12, 2017 8:48 amBy SueN
- The REAL Story Behind the "Re-Accommodated" United Airlines Passenger...
- Professor Tim Snyder, On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century: On Tyranny...
- Larry Cohen, Our Revolution/Democracy Initiative: Taking Our Country Back... Montana's Off the Radar Election
- Apr. 11, 2017 3:06 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Just a few days after striking the Assad regime in response to a chemical weapons attack, the Trump administration is now hinting at even greater involvement in Syria's bloody civil war.