- Apr. 28, 2017 1:42 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Donald Trump won't be pulling the US out of NAFTA - at least not immediately.
But he's still permanently changed the debate about trade in America.
Donald Trump said yesterday that after speaking with the President of Mexico and the Prime Minister of Canada, he's decided not to immediately pull the US out of NAFTA.
- Apr. 28, 2017 7:44 amBy SueN
- The Midwest is Longing for Populism...Can Democrats Offer That in 2018? France is Longing for the Same...
- Dr. Steven Stosny PhD, Compassion Power/Soar Above: How to Use the Most Profound Part of Your Brain Under Any Kind of Stress: Why We Are a Nervous Nation...PTPTSD Explained
- Behind the Scenes in Trump's World...
- Apr. 27, 2017 1:32 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Republicans inched closer to a deal on repealing Obamacare yesterday, as the House Freedom caucus OK'd a new version of the American Health Care Act which is actually worse than the one that couldn't pass Congress back in March.
- Apr. 27, 2017 5:53 amBy SueN
- Congressman Mark Pocan (D-WI, 2nd District): Raise the Wage Act
- Marshall Steinbaum, Roosevelt Institute: Trump’s Tax Plan… Gift for the Wealthy?
- Vien Truong, Green for All: Trump's record on environment first 100 days & #FixThePipes in Flint
- Charles Sauer, The Market Institute: Workplace Safety…People Are Dying
- Laura Lee Huttenbach, Running With Raven: Running With Raven
- Apr. 26, 2017 1:53 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Just a few months after Donald Trump told us all how much he loved Wikileaks, his Justice Department wants to arrest its founder - Julian Assange.
No matter what you think about Wikileaks or Assange - this is a serious threat to the freedom of the press.
- Apr. 26, 2017 7:49 amBy SueN
- Carl Pope, Sierra Club/Climate of Hope (w/Mike Bloomberg): Climate of Hope
- Neil McCabe, Breitbart News: Kentucky Floats Dental, Vision "Rewards" Program in Medicaid Overhaul... Look Out!
- Dahr Jamail, Truthout: Great Barrier Reef..."Terminal Stage" of Climate Change Cancer
- Apr. 25, 2017 2:10 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
The more things change - the more they stay the same.
Just under 100 days into the Trump era, our government is once again lurching towards shutdown, and it's all because Donald Trump wants American taxpayers - not Mexico - to pay for his precious border wall.