The Republican Quest To Repeal Obamacare Is Dead. Is The Republican Party A Serious Political Party?Jul. 31, 2017 1:59 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Thanks to an outpouring of activism and some last minute defections, the 7 year long Republican quest to repeal Obamacare is dead - maybe even for good.
And with it should die the idea that the modern Republican Party was ever a serious political party.
Are Republicans even capable at this point of governing the country?
- Jul. 31, 2017 7:57 amBy SueN
- Who Really Killed The "Skinny Repeal" ?
- Christine Pellegrino (NY State Assemblywoman, D-9th District): A New Batch of Bold Progressive Candidates Is On the Rise!
- The Past 5 GOP Presidents Have Used Fraud and Treason to Win
- Congressman Keith Ellison (D-MN, 5th District): Issues of the Day
- Dr. Kyle Horton M.D., Internal Medicine Physician & Democratic Candidate for Congress, N.C. 7th District: Live from PCCC Candidates' Training Camp
- What Price for American Jobs?
- Jul. 28, 2017 1:36 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
People are wondering out loud about the parallels between today's Republican Party and organized crime, and whether "Teflon Don" Trump will remain unscathed through his many scandals, ranging from interactions with foreign oligarchs to killin
- Jul. 28, 2017 5:25 amBy SueN
- 'Mobster' Trump Threatens Alaska's Energy Industry Over Murkowski's Trumpcare Vote...
- If A.G. Sessions' DOJ Won't Protect the LGBTQ Community From Discrimination... Who Will?
- Does America Need a Religious Ambassador...?
- Congressman Joe Crowley (D-NY, 14th District)/Democratic Caucus Chair: Issues of the Day
- Chief Clarence Cox, Incoming President-National Organization for Black Law Enforcement (NOBLE)/Former Chief of Police-Clayton County, GA: Policing in America...
- Jul. 26, 2017 1:24 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Democrats like Chuck Schumer say they're serious about putting the interests of working people first.
They say their new Better Deal Agenda puts the interests of working Americans first.
But are they doing enough to help out America's labor unions?