- Jul. 23, 2017 7:25 amBy SueN
- Congressman Mark Pocan (D-WI, 2nd District): Mid-day with Mark
- Congressman Keith Ellison (D-MN, 5th District): Issues of the Day
- Kwame Alexander, LEAP for Ghana/The Crossover: Live from AFT TEACH 2017
- President Randi Weingarten, AFT: Live from AFT TEACH 2017
- New York State Assemblywoman Christine Pellegrino (D-NY, 9th District): Live from AFT TEACH 2017
- Anything Goes Friday!
- Jul. 21, 2017 2:56 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Donald Trump has the power to force anywhere from 22 to 32 million American men, women, and children to lose their health insurance.
There's just one problem: he doesn't seem to understand what health insurance actually is.
- Jul. 21, 2017 8:47 amBy SueN
- Trump Doesn't Understand the Difference Between Life Insurance & Health Insurance...?
- Chair Tom Perez, Democratic National Committee (DNC): The Democratic Plan to Combat Trump’s Voter Suppression Commission
- Dr. Loretta Johnson, American Federation of Teachers: Live from AFT Radio Row
- Jessica Tang, Boston Teachers Union: Live from AFT Radio Row
- Shame on Jeff Sessions' Civil Asset Forfeiture...
- Gavin Grimm, Transgender activist & recent H.S. graduate: Live from AFT Radio Row
- Jul. 20, 2017 2:19 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Repeal and replace is dead.
Long live repeal and replace!
Whatever the fate of the Senate GOP's so-called healthcare bill, this chaotic week of Obamacare repeal makes one thing very, very clear: the Republican Party is simply not to fit to govern.
- Jul. 20, 2017 8:52 amBy SueN
- Greg Palast, The Best Democracy Money Can Buy: Progressive Coalition to Push Back on Crosscheck
- Dave Daley, Ratf**ked: Why Your Vote Doesn't Count: Why Your Vote Doesn't Count
- Economist Charles Sauer, The Market Institute: When Do We Say ENOUGH to “Empire” and Fix America?
- Jul. 19, 2017 2:51 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
The past six months have barely seemed real - but the election of Donald Trump was no fluke.
It was the direct result of a Republican effort to rig our election system.
Donald Trump is an historically unpopular president.