- Mar. 9, 2018 2:40 pmBy SueN
- Anything Goes Friday! What's on Your Mind?
- Karl Frisch, Allied Progress: Why are Florida Legislators Cowtowing to the Payday Loan Crowd?
- Anything Goes Friday - Thom Takes Your Calls
- Geeky Science - the Troubling Effects of Early Spring in the Arctic...
- Mar. 8, 2018 2:38 pmBy SueN
- Right to Work Laws & Citizens United Are Killing Democracy / PLUS, It's International Women's Day 2018... How Are You Celebrating & Recognizing Women's Accomplishments?
- Economist Dr. Richard Wolff, Democracy At Work/Capitalism's Crisis Deepens Essays on the Global Economic Meltdown: Are We Looking at an October Meltdown?
- Mike Papantonio, Ring of Fire Radio/Law and Vengeance: Payday Lenders & Watchdog Agency's Cozier Relationship
- Mar. 8, 2018 1:47 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
In the beginning, there were people.
For thousands of years, it was popular among philosophers, theologians, and social commentators to suggest that the first humans lived as disorganized, disheveled, terrified, cold, hungry, and brutal lone-wolf beasts. But both the anthropological and archeological records prove it a lie.
- Mar. 7, 2018 3:16 pmBy SueN
- Congressman Mark Pocan (D-WI, 2nd District): Mid-day with Mark
- Greg Palast, The Best Democracy Money Can Buy: A Court is Asking Kansas to PROVE Voter Fraud
- The Morbidly Rich Are Traumatizing Our Kids
- Raoul Martinez, Creating Freedom: Power, Control and the Fight For Our Future: Creating Freedom
- Mar. 7, 2018 2:33 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
While corporations can live forever, exist in several different places at the same time, change their identities at will, and even chop off parts of themselves or sprout new parts, the chief justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, according to its reporter, had said that they are "persons" under the Constitution, with constitutional rights and protections as accorded to human beings.
- Mar. 6, 2018 2:59 pmBy SueN
- CBO Warns that Democrat & Republican Backed Billis Just a Big Wet Kiss to Wall Street
- Jerome Corsi PhD, Infowars: Killing the Deep State
- Pramilla Malick, Protect Orange County (NY): Don't Frack it Up
- David Stockman, Former Director-Office of Management & Budget (Reagan Admin)/David Stockman's Contra Corner: The Debt Tornado
- Mar. 5, 2018 2:51 pmBy SueN
- Cuba: Viva La Revolution...
- Dr. Stephanie Kelton, Stonybrook University/The Sanders Institute: Trump, Trade and the Failure of the Neoliberalism Experiment of the 80's & 90's...
- Dean Obeidallah, SiriusXM Progress/The Daily Beast: Nikolas Cruz was a Racist...Does that Make His Attack Terrorism?
- Mar. 5, 2018 2:27 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
On September 2, 2009, the transnational pharmaceutical giant Pfizer pled guilty to multiple criminal felonies. It had been marketing drugs in a way that may well have led to the deaths of people and that definitely led physicians to prescribe and patients to use pharmaceuticals in ways they were not intended.