Thursday 27 February '20 show notesFeb. 28, 2020 9:58 amBy SueN
- Coronavirus: To Those Who Say We Can't Afford Medicare For All...We're About to Discover Just How Costly Our For-Profit Healthcare Is
- Now that the CDC Says It's Coming... How Are You Preparing For a Pandemic? - Wendell Potter, Former health insurance executive / President - Business For Medicare For All / author, Deadly Spin
- A Psalm of Life By Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Record Low Rates Are Increasing American's Debt...
Coronavirus: Many Claim We Can't Afford Medicare-for-all, But, It Appears We Are About To Discover How Costly Our For-Profit Healthcare IsFeb. 27, 2020 4:53 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...The coronavirus is now in the United States, and apparently the infection in California goes beyond just one person, because they can't figure out how that one person got it. Which means lots of people need to get tested, particularly if they have symptoms of a severe cold or flu which could indicate that they have the coronavirus.
Wednesday 26 February '20 show notesFeb. 27, 2020 9:50 amBy SueN
- Mid-day with Mark - Congressman Mark Pocan (D-WI, 2nd District)
- A Very Stable Genius - Carol Leonnig, National Investigative Reporter-Washington Post / Co-Author (w/WaPo's White House Bureau Chief Philip Rucker) - A Very Stable Genius: Donald J. Trump's Testing of America
- Science Revolution - How to Prepare for the Corona Virus
- If You Wanted a Seat At the Democratic Debate in Charleston, It Cost a LOT of Cash...
- Science Revolution: Can We Stop Mass Extinctions?
Tuesday 25 February '20 show notesFeb. 26, 2020 9:36 amBy SueN
- How to Bring Back a Middle Class
- What Part of Socialism Don't you Like? - Marion Smith, Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation (VOC)
- Do You Need Some Socialism To Build a Middle Class? - Charles Sauer, Libertarian / Economist & President - The Market Institute / author of Profit Motive: What Drives the Things We Do
- CDC Warns On Corona Virus: Not If, But When...
- Building a Strong Middle Class... How Do We Do It?
How To Bring Back A Middle ClassFeb. 25, 2020 4:30 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...From the 1930s to the Reagan Revolution, America grew the largest and most robust middle class in history. Along with strong unions, the main driver of that was that people earning more than about $10 million in today's money confronted a top tax rate of 91% until the 60s, and 67% until Reagan came into office.
Monday 24 February '20 show notesFeb. 25, 2020 10:05 amBy SueN
- Instead of Protesting in the Streets, Are Americans Just Showing Up to Protest At the Voting Booth?
- How Do We Get Ready For Trump Stealing the Election?
- Bill Barr...a Bully Then, A Bully Now - Mark Karlin, Founder/Editor - BuzzFlash.com
- Are We Going Through Nazification?
- Science Revolution: Here's What Happens When Public Transit is Free...
Friday 21 February '20 show notesFeb. 24, 2020 9:58 amBy SueN
- Are a Generation of Bullies Being Shaped by Trump's Hate Speech/Deeds?
- Dark Towers: Deutsche Bank, Donald Trump and an Epic Trail of Destruction - David Enrich, Finance Editor - New York Times & Author of the new book, Dark Towers: Deutsche Bank, Donald Trump, and an Epic Trail of Destruction
- Science Revolution... Why Biodiversity is a BIG DEAL!
- Anything Goes Friday... Thom Takes Your Calls...
Thursday 20 February '20 show notesFeb. 21, 2020 8:30 amBy SueN
- Democratic Debate... It's Starting to Get Real...
- What Will It Take To Break the Dollar? - Economist Dr. Richard Wolff, Democracy At Work / Understanding Marxism / Understanding Socialism
- Are Electric Vehicles Really Better for the Climate? YES! And, Here's Why... - Dr. David Reichmuth, Senior Engineer, Clean Vehicles Program - Union of Concerned Scientists
Wednesday 19 February '20 show notesFeb. 20, 2020 10:21 amBy SueN
- Thom is LIVE From KBCS Radio in Bellevue Today!
- "Bernie Sanders: Nothing to Fear Except Fear Itself" - Thomas Palley, PhD, Economist/Co-Editor - Review of Keynesian Economics.
- Should Undocumented People Get Medicare For All? - Julio Rivera, Reactionary Times/Newsmax/Right Wing News/Politichicks
- Tonight's Democratic Debate in Las Vegas, NV...What to Expect / PLUS, Anything Goes... Thom Takes Your Calls...
Tuesday 18 February '20 show notesFeb. 19, 2020 9:49 amBy SueN
- Thom is LIVE From Real Talk 910 in San Francisco Today!
- About That Accountability Issue...?
- Will the Recession Bomb Drop Before Or After the Election?
- Extinction Rebellion vs. Zenith Energy Oil Trains... - Margaret Butler, Activist - Extinction Rebellion Portland (XR PDX)