August 20 2008 show notes
Aug. 26, 2008 9:18 pm
By Thom Hartmann A...
- Guest: Joseph Farah, founder, editor and CEO of World Net Daily. "None of the Above: Why 2008 is The Year to Cast the Ultimate Protest Vote".
- Guest: CNS Editor-in-Chief Terence Jeffrey. Georgian/Russian conflict, Card check., issues of the day.
- Guest: Former Congressman Bob Ney. HAVA, Iran, his prosecution (transcript).
- Guest: "Everything You Know is Wrong": T.E. Scott. His book, "Crazyman's Economics".
- Guest: Rachel Maddow. MSNBC is giving her a 9pm Eastern show starting Monday September 8.
Topics, guests, upcoming events, quotes, links to articles, audio clips, books & bumper music.
"Now many of our Christians have what I call the goo-goo syndrome. Good government. They want everybody to vote. I don't want everybody to vote. Elections are not won by a majority of people. They never have been from the beginning of our country and they are not now. As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down." Paul Weyrich
- Guest: Joseph Farah, founder, editor and CEO of World Net Daily. What if they held a presidential election and no-one showed up? His new book, "None of the Above: Why 2008 is The Year to Cast the Ultimate Protest Vote". He goes against Obama and McCain. He said parties, candidates corrupt, don't vote. Thom says Instant Runoff Voting and take back your parties. He agreed. Obama empowering himself. Breaking news today, George Obama, his half brother who lives in poverty in Kenya. Cindy McCain's siblings being denied. Joseph asked Thom if he would help if he had a brother. Weyrich clip. It was not in the constitution who could vote in the early days. Should vote if receiving federal money?
- Article: DMI