August 21 2008 show notes
Aug. 27, 2008 9:59 am
By Thom Hartmann A...
- Guest: Benjamin Day, Mass-Care. Single payer health care and why it's working (or not) in Massachusetts.
- Guest: John Podesta, American Progress. "The Power of Progress: How America's Progressives Can (Once Again) Save Our Economy, Our Climate, and Our Country".
- Guest: "Taking Our Country Back": Bill Hedrick. Running for Congress in CA's 44th District against 16 year Republican incumbent Ken Calvert.
- Guest: Tom Frank, "The Wrecking Crew: How Conservatives Rule".
- Guest: Christy Harvey, Center for American Progress, MicCheckradio.org. "News Under the Radar".
Topics, guests, upcoming events, quotes, links to articles, audio clips, books & bumper music.
- Study: State Health Reform Flatlines, Steffie Woolhandler, Benjamin Day, and David U. Himmelstein. International Journal of Health Services, Volume 38, Number 3, Pages 585