October 24 2008 show notes
Oct. 28, 2008 10:20 pm
By Thom Hartmann A...
- "Brunch with Bernie" with Senator Bernie Sanders, Independent of Vermont. Alan Greenspan's testimony. His run in with Alan Greenspan in 2003.
- Guest: Ravi Batra, professor of economics at Southern Methodist University.
- Value of labor rant. People don't create jobs, except government creating the environment for them.
- 'Anything goes" Friday.
- Guest: Janine Boneparth of Code Pink, who tried to make a citizen's arrest of Karl Rove.
Topics, guests, upcoming events, quotes, links to articles, audio clips, books & bumper music.
- A CNN commentator asked on air if today is the day the stock market will really crash.
- "As I wrote last March: those of us who have looked to the self-interest of lending institutions to protect shareholder