January 28 2009 show notes
Feb. 1, 2009 2:44 pm
By Thom Hartmann A...
- Guest: Dean Baker, Co-Director of the Center for Economic and Policy Research. "Plunder and Blunder: The Rise and Fall of the Bubble Economy".
- Guest: Wendy Gelberg, Gentle Job Search & Career Services. Author, "The Successful Introvert: How to Enhance Your Job Search and Advance Your Career".
- Guest: Tom Philbin. Author, " The Killer Book of Serial Killers: Incredible Stories, Facts and Trivia From The World Of Serial Killers".
Topics, guests, upcoming events, quotes, links to articles, audio clips, books & bumper music.
Wednesday 28 January '09 show
- Thom just received a draft of the stimulus package. Dean Baker's articles, book.
- Book: "Plunder and Blunder: The Rise and Fall of the Bubble Economy", Dean Baker.
"For the second time this decade, the U.S. economy is sinking into a recession due to the collapse of a financial bubble. The most recent calamity will lead to a downturn deeper and longer than the stock market crash of 2001