FAQ - Using Thom's Podcasts with iTunes
Here is how to find and prepare to listen to Thom's podcasts using iTunes.
If you haven't done this already, you need to log-in to your account and upgrade your membership to access the podcasts.
As an upgraded member, sign in to your THOMCAST account at thomhartmann.com/members
When logged in, select 'Thomcast (Podcast)' in the upper menu.
On this page, you will see a url. Copy this url (select all/copy).
1. Open iTunes
2. Select 'Advanced' --> 'Subscribe to Podcast'
3. A new window appears with a textbox. Enter in the url you copied and click OK
4. The latest episode will then start to automatically download into iTunes
5. Check the Podcast folder in your ITunes and look for THOM HARTMANN
6. Make sure iTunes Preferences are set to select download all not just most recent. This will insure that all three hours are downloaded.
When I log in, I can't access the podcasts on the web. When I click on "upgrade your membership" the page doesn't exist. What's the deal?