- Tom Tancredo, President of the Rocky Mountain Foundation and co-chairman of Team America PAC.
- Chris Simcox, Founder of The Minutemen, candidate for U.S. Senate from Arizona...running for McCain's seat.
- Jerome Corsi, staff writer for World Net Daily; author of 16 books including his latest "The Obama Nation: Leftist Politics and the Cult of Personality".
- Herb London, president of the Hudson Institute.
- Michael Harrison, founder and publisher of Talkers magazine, the talk-radio industry's leading trade journal.
- Larry Scott, Founder/Editor of VA Watchdog, who is keeping an eye on the VA because somebody has to!
- Rep. Pete Hoekstra, U.S. Congressman (Michigan's 2nd district); running for Governor of Michigan.
- Immigration reform
- Running against John McCain
- Health care for illegals
- Health care
- Future of talk radio, return of fairness doctrine?
- Veteran's issues-did VA employees deliberately remove evidence from a claim file?
- Today's newsletter has details of today's guests and links to the major stories and alerts that Thom covered in the show, plus lots more. If you haven't signed up for the free newsletter yet, please do. If you missed today's newsletter, it is in the archive.
- Bumper Music:
- Ad: How to get rich... If The Insurance Companies Win, You Lose by Health Care for America Now (HCAN).
"Fade up on the cover of a book.
Title: HOW TO GET RICH By America’s Health Insurance Companies
Book opens showing chapter one and a pile of money.
CHAPTER ONE Charge A Lot!
SUPER: Raise health insurance premiums 4 times faster than wages
Book turns to chapter two with an image of a mansion.
CHAPTER TWO Make A Lot!
SUPER: Pay your CEO $24,000,000 a year.
Book turns to chapter three with a “DENIED” stamp on a pile of forms.
CHAPTER THREE Deny A Lot!
SUPER: Deny 1 out of 5 treatments prescribed by doctors.
TEXT: If the Insurance Companies win … You lose.
Book flips back to front cover, but now it has a different title with of family: REAL HEALTH CARE REFORM
SUPER with HCAN logo: We want good health care we can afford with the choice of a public health insurance option.
Paid for by Health Care for America Now"