Feb. 22, 2010 6:46 am
- "America's Senator," Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT).
- Timothy Lee, Vice-President of Legal and Public Affairs at the Center for Individual Freedom.
- Phyllis Schlafly, attorney, columnist, author of several books including her most recent "The Supremacists: The Tyranny of Judges and How to Stop It"; anti-feminism icon.
- Heather Higgins, Director of Independent Women's Voice (the sister 501 C 4 to Independent Women's Forum).
- Dan Gainor, Vice President and T. Boon Pickens Free Market Fellow at the Business and Media Institute.
- If it's Friday...it's "Brunch With Bernie"
- Thoughts on CPAC, on Republicans vs Tea Partiers, on why these people believe the interests of Billionaires are the same as their interests?
- Unions and Supreme Court nominees.
- Govt health care is evil and must be stopped - Why do you hate Hawaiians?
- Will the Tea Party folks eat the Republican Party or vice Versa, and why won't the White House OR Fox News respond to my questions about Citizens United?