- How can we control the military and banking industries that own our politicians?
- When are American conservatives going to stop pushing us to give more money to Al Qaeda?
- Wasn't the real Boston tea party about the Wal-Mart of the 1770's?
- Corporate skullduggery, climate change and the Libertarian Party ... all involving the Koch Foundation.
- Bumper Music:
- Dirty Cash (Money Talks), Adventures of Stevie V (video).
- It's Your Life, Loverboy.
- Stand, Rascal Flatts.
- The Twilight Zone, Marius Constant.
- Gasoline Alley, Rod Stewart.
- Grand Canyon, Dmitriy Lukyanov (you need to search for it) (with additional sounds by Jacob).
- It's Money That Matters, Randy Newman.
- Crazy, Gnarls Barkley.
- No Sugar Tonight, The Guess Who.
- Have A Cuppa Tea, Kinks.
- Democracy, Leonard Cohen.
- Today's newsletter has details of today's guests and links to the major stories and alerts that Thom covered in the show, plus lots more. If you haven't signed up for the free newsletter yet, please do. If you missed today's newsletter, it is in the archive.
- Quote: The chain reaction of evil--wars producing more wars -- must be broken, or we shall be plunged into the dark abyss of annihilation. -- Martin Luther King, Jr.
Wednesday 14 April '10 show notes
Apr. 14, 2010 7:52 pm