- Have Americans become useful idiots for Koch Industries?
- Everything you Know is Wrong...about Factory Farming"
- Journalist David Kirby, author of the important new book "Animal Factory: The Looming Threat of Industrial Pig, Dairy, and Poultry Farms to Humans and the Environment".
- What does a candidate have to do to make a tea partier say "you complete me?!"
- Bumper Music:
- If You're Gonna Play In Texas (You Gotta Have A Fiddle In The Band), Alabama.
- I Go Back
- Crazy, Gnarls Barkley.
- Get it while you can, Janis Joplin.
- How Bizarre, OMC.
- International Harvester, Craig Morgan.
- Little Bit Of Life, Craig Morgan.
- Me and Bobby McGee, Janis Joplin (Kris Kristofferson, Fred Foster).
- Hard Knock Life, Jay-Z.
- Grand Canyon, Dmitriy Lukyanov (you need to search for it) (with additional sounds by Jacob).
- Democracy, Leonard Cohen.
- Today's newsletter has details of today's guests and links to the major stories and alerts that Thom covered in the show, plus lots more. If you haven't signed up for the free newsletter yet, please do. If you missed today's newsletter, it is in the archive.
- Quote: "We are playing Russian roulette with features of the planet's atmosphere that will profoundly impact generations to come. How long are we willing to gamble?" -- David Suzuki.
Wednesday 31 March '10 show notes
Apr. 2, 2010 8:53 pm