- "Breaking the Banks"
- How is the atmosphere of racism and right wing hate in the 60's similar to what is happening today?
- West Virginia mine disaster...who killed the miners? Profit over people?
- Bumper Music:
- Carl and Christine of the "KPOJ morning show" guest host.
- Today's newsletter has details of today's guests and links to the major stories and alerts that Thom covered in the show, plus lots more. If you haven't signed up for the free newsletter yet, please do. If you missed today's newsletter, it is in the archive.
- Quote: Finance, like time, devours its own children. -- Honore de Balzac.
- Article: Greenspan: 'I was right 70% of the time' by Ben Rooney.
"When you've been in government for 21 years, as I have been, the issue of retrospect and what you should have done is a really futile activity," Greenspan said. "I was right 70% of the time. But I was wrong 30% of the time, and there were an awful lot of mistakes in 21 years," he added.
Wednesday 7 April '10 show notes
Apr. 7, 2010 8:02 pm