- Justin Hughey, Teacher/Activist-member democratic party state central committee (type in hcr 282 to read text).
- Max Keiser, Film-maker/broadcaster and former broker and options trader.
- Tom Tancredo, Chairman of Rocky Mountain Foundation; (Former US Congressman (R-CO, 6th district); 2008 Republican presidential candidate).
- Dr. Riki Ott, marine biologist/toxicologist, Alaska commercial fisherman, wrote 2 books on the Exxon Valdez disaster and its aftermath.
- Are native Americans being profiled by the Arizona Police?
- Gulf oil spill.
- Will Hawaii be the first state to say Corporations are not people?
- Are conservatives right, is European socialism bleeding like stuffed PIGS? (Portugal, Ireland, Greece, Spain?)
- Do the majority of Americans approve of racial profiling?
- Is this a Gulf coast disaster or world wide and can we recover?
Today's newsletter has details of today's guests and links to the major stories and alerts that Thom covered in the show, plus lots more. If you haven't signed up for the free newsletter yet, please do. If you missed today's newsletter, it is in the archive.
Quote: "Live and work to make a difference, to make things better, even the smallest things. Give full consideration to the rights and interests of others. No business is successful, even if it flourishes, in a society that does not care for or about its people." ~ Eugene C. Dorsey.
- Ohio, Neil Young.
- Diamonds And Coal, Incubus.
- Give It To Me, 3 Doors Down.
- The Twilight Zone, Marius Constant.
- Show Me What I'm Looking For, Carolina Liar.
- Learn To Live, Darius Rucker.
- Beautiful World, Carolina Liar.
- You can leave your hat on, Randy Newman.
- Can't Get Enough of You Baby, Smash Mouth.
- Grand Canyon, Dmitriy Lukyanov (you need to search for it) (with additional sounds by Jacob).
- Democracy, Leonard Cohen.