Jun. 3, 2010 4:12 am
- Show live from Dial Global studios, New York.
- Mike Papantonio, co-host of The Ring of Fire Radio Program with Robert Kennedy, Jr.
- Dan Gainor of the Business and Media Institute.
- Alex Epstein of the Ayn Rand Institute.
- Scott Paul, Executive Director, Alliance for American Manufacturing.
- Who should Eric Holder send to prison?
- Republicans want Billionaires to only pay 15% income tax "to protect minorities and fight cancer"!!
- When are Republicans going to stop whitewashing Bush's letting 3000 people die on 9/11, 1000 die in Katrina, and millions of lives destroyed to "stimulate our economy with war" - by using phrases like "Obama's Katrina"???
- The BP Homicide and Ecocide shows the failure of Libertarian and Objectivist ideas...right?
- Labor segment: More toxic crap for kids from China...just another reason to bring jobs back to America!!
- Under CAFTA a mining company is SUING El Salvador!!
- Bumper Music:
- You're an Ocean, Fastball.
- Sitting on the Dock of the Bay, Otis Redding.
- Use Somebody, Kings Of Leon.
- Drill Baby Drill Still by a Thom Hartmann Listener.
- Live Like We're Dying, Kris Allen.
- You can leave your hat on, Randy Newman.
- Into The Ocean, Blue October.
- Gimme Shelter, The Rolling Stones.
- Grand Canyon, Dmitriy Lukyanov (you need to search for it) (with additional sounds by Jacob).
- Democracy, Leonard Cohen.
- Crazy, Gnarls Barkley.
- Today's newsletter has details of today's guests and links to the major stories and alerts that Thom covered in the show, plus lots more. If you haven't signed up for the free newsletter yet, please do. If you missed today's newsletter, it is in the archive.
- Quote: "Our oceans are dying, and without life in our oceans, life on land will perish." -- Dr. Keith Martin, Member of Parliament-Vancouver Island, Canada.