- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
- Has our government become a captive of big business?
- Nicki Kurokawa of the Independent Women's Forum. Social security...are people under 50 screwed?
- Jean Ross, Co-President of the National Nurses United. Labor segment: Nurses Call on President Obama to "Stand Up" and Protect Retirement Security in State of Union Speech.
- Virginia Lyons, Vermont State Senator (D-Chittendon District 6). Will Vermont be the first state to outlaw corporate personhood?
- Bumper Music:
- If You've Got the Money (I've Got the Time), Willie Nelson.
- The Banks of Marble, The Weavers.
- If I Had $1,000,000, Barenaked Ladies.
- Used To, Chris Daughtry.
- We Can Work It Out, The Beatles.
- Whataya Want From Me, Adam Lambert.
- Born to Lead, Hoobastank.
- Grand Canyon, Dmitriy Lukyanov (you need to search for it) (with additional sounds by Jacob).
- Democracy, Leonard Cohen.
Become a Thom Supporter
Click the Patreon button
Syndicated by Pacifica, and simulcast on Free Speech TV Network on Dish Network and DirectTV, and on radio stations, American Forces Radio, and Sirius/XM. Live in the US, Africa, Europe and across North America - more people listen to or watch the TH program than any other progressive talk show in the world.