- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
- Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT). "Brunch With Bernie".
- 'Anything Goes!" on townhall Friday.
- Geeky Science Rocks. How Societies Slowly Rise—and Suddenly Fall.
- Governor Brian Schweitzer, Governor of Montana (D-MT). Latest on the ExxonMobil Yellowstone River oil spill.
- W.J. "Billy" Tauzin, Former U.S. Congressman. Proposed Medicare Cuts Would Harm Vulnerable Patients While Worsening our Nation’s Financial Challenges.
- Bumper Music:
- I'd Love To Change The World, Ten Years After.
- Fly Like An Eagle, Steve Miller.
- New Shoes, Paolo Nutini.
- Science Rocks!, Rock Chick & Science Geek.
- Beautiful World, Carolina Liar.
- Thank God It's Friday, Love and Kisses (video).
- Doctor Doctor Help Me Please, A La Carte.
- Grand Canyon, Dmitriy Lukyanov (you need to search for it) (with additional sounds by Jacob).
- What a Wonderful World, Louis Armstrong.
- Speech: "FDR "Let Me Warn You" (1936)" by Franklin D. Roosevelt.
"Let me warn you, and let me warn the nation, against the smooth evasion that says 'Of course we believe these things. We believe in social security. We believe in work for the unemployed. We believe in saving homes. Cross our hearts and hope to die.
'We believe in all these things. But we do not like the way that the present administration is doing them. Just turn them over to us. We will do all of them, we will do more of them, we will do them better and, most important of all, the doing of them will not cost anybody anything'"
- Speech: "First Inaugural Address", Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 4 March 1933.
"let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself -- nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance. In every dark hour of our national life, a leadership of frankness and of vigor has met with that understanding and support of the people themselves which is essential to victory. And I am convinced that you will again give that support to leadership in these critical days."
Become a Thom Supporter
Click the Patreon button
Syndicated by Pacifica, and simulcast on Free Speech TV Network on Dish Network and DirectTV, and on radio stations, American Forces Radio, and Sirius/XM. Live in the US, Africa, Europe and across North America - more people listen to or watch the TH program than any other progressive talk show in the world.