Who Is Watching You?

Anytime you turn or do anything - someone may be watching & is trying to make a buck off you. I see this as a beginning. Will your ISP soon be watching you? Or are they already? At what point do we say we want the damn internet back and some privacy too? Read More...

Comments

Legend 49 weeks 2 days ago

When I click on "Read More" it goes to a New York Times website that wants me to sign in???

I agree with the first 3 lines.

Hephaestus's picture
Hephaestus 49 weeks 2 days ago

1984 is finally here

The representatives of "we the people" appear to be quite happy about this for some reason

deepspace's picture
deepspace 49 weeks 5 hours ago

Happy New Year! When Republicans lose Congress!

Unless Americans really are as dumb as the world thinks.

changeX's picture
changeX 48 weeks 6 days ago

We want the damn internet back.

Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me (1984)

Michael Jackson is singing the chorus "I always feel like somebody's watchin me.."

Happy New Year to all the friends and family of the Thom Hartmann Program!

Willie W's picture
Willie W 48 weeks 6 days ago

Everyone is watching. Before the internet, I ordered things by mail. Even back then, every business in America knew where I lived, and what I bought, as evidenced by all the junk mail that would follow. Now, it's all electronic.

pikchu68's picture
pikchu68 3 weeks 6 days ago

Thank you for sharing this great post, I will regularly follow your next post.

the impossible quiz

The Thom Hartmann Program - Aug 30th 2018

It seems it's all racism, all the time w/the GOP...Neo-Nazi robocall hits Iowa on Molly Tibbett’s murder: “KILL THEM ALL. ” Richard Wolff drops by about the National Debt. Is it a disaster or an OK thing? Also - Trump & The National Enquirer - Is the Economy Here To Serve Us Or Are We Here to Serve the economy?

Latest Headlines

Who rejected United States-North Korea peace talks?

There were conflicting reports on Sunday regarding a recent proposal for United States-North Korea peace talks which was allegedly made before North Korea"s recent nuclear test

U.K. Pound Falls As Markets Get Brexit Jitters

Bloomberg said on Monday the pound had sustained its biggest fall against the dollar in 11 months

Clinton: I'll defend Israel but push for 'two-state solution

Hillary Clinton believes both Republican candidates Donald Trump and Ted Cruz "missed the mark" with their approach to the Israel-Palestinian Arab conflict
"Thom Hartmann ought to be bronzed. His new book sets off from the same high plane as the last and offers explicit tools and how-to advice that will allow you to see, hear, and feel propaganda when it's directed at you and use the same techniques to refute it. His book would make a deaf-mute a better communicator. I want him on my reading table every day, and if you try one of his books, so will you."
Peter Coyote, actor and author of Sleeping Where I Fall
"Hartmann speaks with the straight talking clarity and brilliance of a modern day Tom Paine as he exposes the intentional and systematic destruction of America’s middle class by an alliance of political con artists and outlines a program to restore it. This is Hartmann at his best. Essential reading for those interested in restoring the institution that made America the envy of the world."
David C. Korten, author of The Great Turning and When Corporations Rule the World
"Thom Hartmann seeks out interesting subjects from such disparate outposts of curiosity that you have to wonder whether or not he uncovered them or they selected him."
Leonardo DiCaprio, actor, producer, and environmental activist