- Jul. 7, 2010 8:28 amBy shawnt56
Quote of the Day: Oddly enough the overriding sensation I got looking at the earth was, my god that little thing is so fragile out there. -- Mike Collins, Apollo 11
Hour One: U.S. Department of Justice vs. the State of Arizona? Playing hardball on immigration reform
- Jul. 6, 2010 10:36 amBy louisehartmann
- Jul. 6, 2010 8:30 amBy louisehartmann
The Washington Post is reporting that in the entire 77 days since oil started it's volcanic gush into the Gulf, convicted corporate monopoly felon BP has skimmed or burned only around 60 percent of the amount it said it could remove in a single day.
- Jul. 2, 2010 7:41 amBy shawnt56
Quote of the day: Those who won our independence believed liberty to be the secret of happiness and courage to be the secret of liberty. ~Louis D. Brandeis
"Anything Goes Friday!"
Hour One: Sex, spies and video tape...really?! Former CIA Officer Jack Rice will be here with the latest on the Russian spy ring
Hour Two: Latest on the BP catastrophe
- Jul. 2, 2010 2:45 amBy SueN
- Stephen Moore, Economist and policy analyst; member of the Wall Street Journal editorial board; contributing editor for National Review; latest book "The Return To Prosperity".
- Don Siegelman, Governor of Alabama 1999-2003.
- Historian Justin Vaisse of the Brookings Institute talks to Thom about his new book "Neoconservatism: The Biography of a Movement".
- Jul. 1, 2010 8:19 amBy louisehartmann
BP's massive oil spill will officially become the largest ever in the Gulf of Mexico this week. The volcanic oil that's gushed for two and a half months will surpass the 140 million gallon mark, surpassing the record-setting Ixtoc I spill off Mexico's coast from 1979 to 1980. Meanwhile, In a stunning interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper on June 29th, Allegiance Capitol Corporation V.P.
- Jul. 1, 2010 7:32 amBy shawnt56
Quote of the Day: "The care of human life and happiness and not their destruction is the first and only legitimate object of good government." --Thomas Jefferson to Maryland Republicans, 1809
It's Anything Goes...Thursday!!
- Jul. 1, 2010 7:08 amBy SueN