Transcript: Thom Hartmann: The Big Picture: Should Fox 'News' Take Their Crazy Theories elsewhere? 4 May '11May. 14, 2011 8:45 amBy SueN
It only took 2 days for Fox News to go deather.
- May. 14, 2011 6:34 amBy SueN
- May. 14, 2011 4:16 amBy SueN
- May. 13, 2011 4:43 pmBy SueN
- May. 13, 2011 9:01 amBy louisehartmann
People who care about the environment are screwed. Republicans are handing our Gulf of Mexico over to oil corporations. A new bill entitled the “Putting the Gulf Back to Work Act” passed out of the House of Representatives on Wednesday ending the moratorium on drilling in the Gulf and giving his oil corporations free reign to explore for new wells as if the BP oil spill last year never happened. But a sneaky little p
- May. 12, 2011 5:01 pmBy SueN
- Do you want your cell phone wired into the 9/11 system? Is it big brother??
- Franco Ripple, Southeast Regional Director - Florida Young Democrats. Latest on the war on democracy...Florida.
- Noel Flasterstein, Constitutional attorney & gun advocate. In the interests of health & safety, should doctors be able to ask about guns in the home?
- Conservative blogger and oil industry advocate Steve Maley.
- May. 12, 2011 7:57 amBy louisehartmann
Students at public universities are screwed. Earlier this week it was revealed that American oligarch Charles Koch – one of the billionaire Koch brothers – has a deal with Florida State University where he can handpick right-wing professors for the universities Economics Department in exchange for a heft cash donation to the school. Investigative reporter Lee Fang is now reporting that this story only scratches the surface
- May. 11, 2011 3:52 pmBy SueN
- Sabrina Schaeffer, Senior Fellow - Independent Women's Forum. Have 30 years of Reaganomics impoverished us so much that we can't afford benefits for working moms?
- Marjorie Cohn, Professor at Thomas Jefferson School of Law and past President of the National Lawyers Guild. Rule of law...The Targeted Assassination of Osama Bin Laden
- Former Minnesota Governor and Navy Seal Jesse Ventura.