- May. 6, 2011 5:31 pmBy SueN
- That's NOT who we are!
- Jamie Weinstein, Deputy Editor-Daily Caller.com. Why are we giving tax breaks to billionaire yacht owners?
- Les Rayburn, Political Realist and Highly Decorated Combat Veteran serving in every conflict since Vietnam. Torture was used to get intel on Bin Laden and it should be used...it works.
- Paul Gunter, Director, Reactor Oversight Project - Beyond Nuclear.
- May. 6, 2011 5:12 pmBy SueN
- May. 6, 2011 8:17 amBy louisehartmann
Al-Qaeda acknowledged today that their leader is dead. An Internet statement posted on several Islamic militant websites read, “Osama bin Laden, God bless him, ... will not go in vain…We will remain, God willing, a curse chasing the Americans and their agents…their happiness will turn to sadness."
- May. 5, 2011 9:25 amBy louisehartmann
No-go on the death photos. President Obama has decided not to release photos of Bin Laden’s dead corpse saying - in an upcoming 60 Minutes interview – "It is important to make sure very graphic photos of somebody who was shot in the head are not floating around as an incitement to additional violence or as a propaganda tool…We don’t need to spike the football…We don't trot out this stuff as trophies."
- May. 4, 2011 6:10 pmBy SueN
- Has Barack Obama shattered George Bush's legacy?
- Mike Ervin, Activist w/ADAPT (national grass-roots community that organizes disability rights activists to engage in nonviolent direct action). Holding a sit in (thru Wednesday 5/4) to protest Paul Ryan's budget plan.
- Dr. Arthur C. Caplan, Director of the Center for Bioethics at the University of Pennsylvania / author.
- May. 4, 2011 9:00 amBy louisehartmann
The White House has released some new details about Bin Laden’s death. He was reportedly unarmed when SEALs raided the compound and shot and killed him. Initial reports that he used his wife as a human shield are untrue. On the decision to kill Bin Laden instead of take him alive - White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said, “There was concern that bin Laden would oppose the capture operation and indeed he resisted.
Obama needs to pull us out of Afghanistan, Roll Back the lost Freedoms in the PATRIOT Act, and Restore Posse Comitatus.May. 3, 2011 9:36 amBy louisehartmann
Now that Bin Laden's life has ended – will our foreign wars be next? More and more Democratic lawmakers are lining up to say it’s time to get out of Afghanistan. Even Republican Congressman Jason Chaffetz acknowledged that finding Bin Laden proves that we don’t need “100,00 people on the ground in Afghanistan.” Come July – the President needs to pull us out of Afghanistan. And roll back the lost freedoms in the
Become a Thom Supporter- Click the Patreon button