- May. 20, 2011 5:13 pmBy SueN
- What should the U.S. do to remedy the damage George Bush did to our relations in the Middle East?
- Reactions to President Obama's speech.
- Alfred Adask, Sovereign Citizen, host American Independence Hour. What's it like to be a Sovereign Citizen and are they "homegrown terrorists?"
- Dr. Seth Shostak, Senior Astronomer, Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence.
- May. 20, 2011 9:31 amBy louisehartmann
Today marks 60 days since America’s war in Libya began. That means that the war powers granted to the President in the War Powers Act are about to expire. The War Powers Act allows the president to commit the nation to war for only 60 days before he MUST seek approval from Congress for further military intervention. A group of Republican Senators have sent a letter to the president reminding him of today’s deadline –
- May. 20, 2011 8:30 amBy shawnt56
Get the new IPhone App for Thom Hartmann
"Anything Goes on Townhall Friday"
Hour One: "Brunch With Bernie" - Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) takes your calls
Hour Two: No! Morning Joe - We Did Not Cut our Way out of our Last Deficit!
Hour Three: Ronald Reagan Killed those 29 Miners
- May. 19, 2011 8:56 amBy shawnt56
- May. 18, 2011 9:22 amBy louisehartmann
Is perpetual war about to become law of the land? The House Armed Services Committee recently passed the National Defense Authorization Act – a bill that authorized funding to the Department of Defense. And deep within the bill – in Section 1034 – there’s a provision that affirms we are at war with Al-Qaeda and hands over war powers to the President until “the termination of hostilities.” In other words – it lets the
Transcript: Thom Hartmann: The Big Picture: Why are we chasing terrorists instead of banksters? 12 May '11May. 17, 2011 5:26 pmBy SueN
The last decade in America can be defined by three words - “War on Terror”.
Become a Thom Supporter- Click the Patreon button