- Jan. 14, 2012 5:46 amBy SueN
- Jan. 13, 2012 5:07 pmBy SueN
- Tyson Slocum, Public Citizen's Energy Program. How did the worlds biggest gas guzzler become the biggest exporter of...gas?!
- Dr. Robert Jeffress, First Baptist Church in Dallas, Texas. Will Evangelicals "settle" for Mitt Romney?
- Doc Hendley, "Wine To Water". Changing the world one drop at a time.
- Jamie Weinstein, The Daily Caller.
- Jan. 13, 2012 8:21 amBy louisehartmann
The days of the Tea Party controlling Congress may be numbered. Congressional aides are suggesting that Speaker of the House John Boehner is planning to work around his Tea Party members and negotiate with Democrats on a deal to extend the payroll tax cut when Congress reconvenes later this month.
- Jan. 12, 2012 7:40 amBy skepticalscott
More Americans think the nation is in the grips of class warfare than ever before. According to a new Pew Research Center survey – two-thirds of the nation believes there are “strong” conflicts between the rich and the poor in America – that’s an increase of 19-points since 2009. Across all demographics – white, black, Hispanic – and across all political affiliations – Republican, Democrat, and Independents – as well as across all clas
- Jan. 12, 2012 7:09 amBy shawnt56
Thom is live from Stockholm, Sweden
Hour One: Will the Republican attacks on Romney insulate him in the Fall from Democratic Bain attacks?
Hour Two: Thom talks politics with Rick Falkvinge-founder of Sweden's Pirate Party movement
Hour Three: Thom discusses Swedish/American politics with Lasse Lundeberg-Journalist & expert commentator
- Jan. 11, 2012 8:06 amBy skepticalscott
Between all the debates, the interviews, and the campaign ads – doesn’t it seem like the Republicans candidates only care about helping rich people? That’s because that IS all they care about. According to a report by the Citizens for Tax Justice – which examined all the tax cut plans proposed by the candidates – the average tax cut for the 1% is 270 times greater than the tax cuts being proposed for the middle class. Not only th
- Jan. 11, 2012 6:10 amBy shawnt56
- Jan. 10, 2012 7:46 amBy skepticalscott
It’s primary day in New Hampshire – and the votes are already being counted. Two New Hampshire communities – Dixville Notch and Hart’s Location – have a tradition of casting ballots at midnight – and out of 22 votes cast – Mitt Romney has a very, very early lead with 7 votes – Ron Paul has 5 – and Jon Huntsman has 4. Romney is expected to win big in New Hampshire – or at least he was before he inexplicably went on a tirade yesterday ab