- Sep. 19, 2014 8:28 amBy SueN
- John Deans, Greenpeace USA: Black Ice...danger in the arctic
- Mimi Kennedy, Progressive Democrats of America / Mom on CBS: Actor/Activist Mimi Kennedy on the Iraq War
- Dan Sisson, The American Revolution of 1800: How Jefferson rescued democracy
- Sep. 19, 2014 8:21 amBy SueN
- Eric Hovind, Creation Today: Is the Christian Taliban the same as ISIS?
- Steve Cobble: PDA's Progressive Roundtable
- In for Thom for the third hour, Danielle & Shane-O, hosts of Talking Left Radio
- John Fugelsang, Comedian, political pundit: John's big announcement!
- Sep. 19, 2014 8:11 amBy SueN
- Mike Papantonio, Ring of Fire Radio: Thom talks issues of the day with America's Lawyer
- Lee Fang, The Nation: Are war pundits also war profiteers?
- John Nichols, The Nation (LIVE from Edinburgh, Scotland!): Could Scotland be independent soon?
- Sep. 19, 2014 7:21 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
Just in time for election season, Senate Republicans blocked legislation aimed at closing the gender pay gap. For the third time since 2012, Republicans refused to allow debate on the Paycheck Fairness Act, and reminded women that the GOP doesn't believe in equal pay for equal work.
- Sep. 18, 2014 10:58 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
America’s billionaires are driving this nation’s poverty epidemic. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
As we speak, working-class Americans are getting screwed over by policies that favor the wealthy elite, and leave everyone else in the dust. As a result, more and more Americans are living in poverty.
- Sep. 18, 2014 8:59 amBy SueN
- Thom shares his most embarrassing moment...what's yours?
- Filmmaker & 9/11 survivor Andrea Garbarini: From the Ground Up
- Bryan Fischer, American Family Association: Did one PA county just save separation of church & state?
- Katrina Vanden Heuvel, The Nation: Time to end the bloody Ukraine conflict
- Sep. 17, 2014 12:28 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Another day, another stupid assault on the truth by the fossil fuel industry and its paid lackeys. In a recent op-ed for the New York Post, Tom Harris, the executive director of the so-called International Climate Science Coalition -- an organization that’s funded, in part, by the fossil fuel industry -- blasted Leonardo DiCaprio for his work on “Carbon,” a new documentary on climate change that I helped write and present.
- Sep. 16, 2014 2:07 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Reaganomics is like a bad disease; It just keeps on spreading. Thanks to 34 years of failed Reaganomics, the gap between the wealthy elite in America and everyone else is at an all-time high.