- Sep. 25, 2014 8:56 amBy SueN
- Why "homeland"?
- Sami Yusuf, Iranian singer on humanitarian work and music
- Justin Danhof Esq., National Center for Public Policy Research: GMOs are safe...REALLY?!
- Congressman Jim McDermott (D-WA, 7th District): another war for America
- Jane Carter, AFSCME: Is it over for ALEC?
- Secretary Rodney Slater, Former U.S. Secretary of Transportation under President Bill Clinton: The Clinton Global Initiative for climate week
- Sep. 24, 2014 12:39 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Despite what you might hear on Fox So-Called News, Obamacare really is working. Uninsured rates are dropping, premiums are a lot lower than expected, and in the states that have expanded Medicaid, hundreds of thousands of working Americans now have access to free, I repeat, free healthcare.
- Sep. 23, 2014 4:52 pmBy SueN
- Neil McCabe, Guns & Patriots Newsletter: Who's a faction?
- Neil Hogberg PhD, National Center for Public Policy Research: Are we better off with Obamacare?
- (Fmr.) U.S. Secretary of Health & Human Services Donna Shalala PhD, Clinton Global Initiative: Is climate change a threat to our health?
- Sep. 23, 2014 1:43 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
It’s time to do away with the word “homeland." As the situation with ISIS continues to escalate, and as worries about terrorist attacks on American soil continue to spread, we’re hearing the term “homeland” mentioned more and more.
- Sep. 22, 2014 4:24 pmBy SueN
- The climate marchers are patriots...the fossil fuel lobby are not!
- Jon Forster, DC 37: a climate march patriot speaks
- George Srour, Building Tomorrow: Building a sustainable future thru education
- Stephen Cohen, The Nation / Soviet Fates and Lost Alternatives: Is a Ukraine ceasefire real?
- Phil Donahue, Body of War and Norman Solomon, Roots Action: War, Whistleblowers & Independent Journalism
- Sep. 22, 2014 10:30 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
On Sunday, the world's largest climate march took over New York City. In addition to the 400,000 people who showed up to demand change in the Big Apple, hundreds of thousands more joined events in at least 156 counties. From London to Rio to Melbourne to New York, people around the world joined together to demand action on climate change.