- Sep. 9, 2014 12:18 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Corporate executives don’t give a damn about their workers, and it’s all because of Reagan. A new analysis released by the Economic Policy Institute shows just how much of a “screw the workers” mentality today’s corporate executives have. According to EPI, in 2013, the share of corporate income that ended up in the pockets of the men and women who make corporate executives so filthy rich hit its lowest point since 1950.
- Sep. 8, 2014 3:53 pmBy SueN
- You don't have to let the police in...
- Rob Weissman, Public Citizen: will the Senate overturn Citizens United?
- Doug Giles, Clash Daily / Rise, Kill and Eat: A Theology of Hunting from Genesis to Revelation: The Left's real agenda for males
- Will your iPhone also be your credit card?
- Sep. 8, 2014 11:23 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
It’s time to get rid of America’s racist policing double-standards. Earlier this summer, Kalamazoo, Michigan police officers were called to respond to reports of man, possibly drunk, acting belligerently and waving around a rifle.
- Sep. 5, 2014 6:51 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
Yesterday, fast-food workers in more than 150 cities went on strike to demand a living wage and the right to unionize. For the first time, home health workers also joined the protests to fight for higher pay. According to organizers, almost 500 people were arrested around the country for civil disobedience like blocking intersections.
- Sep. 4, 2014 4:44 pmBy SueN
- America's Lawyer Mike Papantonio, Ring of Fire Radio: Who is behind the ISIS rise to power?
- Evangelist Ben Kinchlow, Black Yellowdogs: Did the government just endorse religion?
- Michael Renner, World Watch Institute: The dangers of 'peak meat'