- Sep. 30, 2014 11:17 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
Could you survive with just half of your organs? Think about it. What if you had just half your brain, one kidney, half of your heart, one lung, half a liver and only half of your skin? It would be pretty hard to survive right? Sure, you could survive losing just one kidney or half of your liver, but at some point, losing pieces from all of your organs would be too much and you would die.
- Sep. 29, 2014 12:04 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Just a little over a year ago during his speech at the National Defense University here in Washington, D.C., President Obama talked about winding down Bush’s War on Terror. But as American bombers continue to strike against ISIS in Iraq and now Syria, it now looks like the War on Terror will be with us for years to come. And that’s a really dangerous thing for our democracy.
- Sep. 26, 2014 2:06 amBy SueN
- Mike Papantonio, Ring of Fire Radio: ISIS and climate week
- Kevin Jackson, The Blacksphere: The GOP plot to ambush the midterm elections
- Dr. Kris Murray, EcoHealth Alliance: How climate change may affect your health
- Brad Friedman, The Brad Blog: Brad Blog threatened by GOP operative
- Sep. 25, 2014 12:26 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Conservative economic policies are eating middle-class Americans alive – and killing us, too. For any society to work, people’s basic needs have to be met, whether they have a job or not, and whether the economy is in an upswing or a downswing. As FDR laid out in his Second Bill of Rights, those basic needs include things like access to food, healthcare, housing, education and gainful employment.