- Sep. 15, 2014 5:05 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
Last week, the United States Senate actually considered a constitutional amendment on campaign finance. Last Monday, the Senate advanced Tom Udall's proposed amendment, which would allow Congress to regulate money in politics. Seventy-nine senators voted to allow debate on the measure.
- Sep. 15, 2014 3:47 amBy SueN
- In for Thom today, Danielle & Shane-O, hosts of Talking Left Radio
- Ian Millhiser, Center for American Progress, ThinkProgress.org / Author of Injustices: Obamacare...it's literally life or death for one woman
- Hedrick Smith, Who Stole the American Dream: Show us the $$...the rise of corporate power
- Cindy Cohn, Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF): If it doesn't keep us safe...why are we giving up our privacy rights?
- Tim Karr, Free Press: Battle for the Net...what you need to know
- Sep. 12, 2014 5:17 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
In the wake of the 2011 earthquake and tsunami that devastated the Fukushima nuclear power plant in Japan, that nation embraced more solar and wind and took a hard look at nuclear power. Apparently, it's going to take a similar disaster in our nation to get the United States to make the switch to green energy.
- Sep. 11, 2014 10:40 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
We have money for wars but not for heroes. Today is 9/11, the anniversary of one of the darkest days in American history. On that fateful day, nearly 3,000 people lost their lives at the World Trade Center, on the hijacked planes, and at the Pentagon. But 9/11 is still claiming lives, some thirteen years later.
- Sep. 11, 2014 4:18 amBy SueN
- Neil McCabe, Guns & Patriots Newsletter: Where is the NRA's conscience?
- Justin Danhof, National Center for Public Policy Research: Is it free speech or a hostile work environment
- Professor Ben Agger, University of Texas at Arlington: Look out...food fight!!