- Dec. 31, 2014 6:39 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
The fight to save our planet isn't only about survival. According to Pope Francis, we have a “grave ethical and moral responsibility” to act on climate change, and in 2015, the pontiff will direct all Catholics to do just that. In March, Pope Francis will urge the world's 1.2 billion Catholics to do more to address global warming.
- Dec. 30, 2014 1:14 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Who should we really be drug testing?
Michigan Governor Rick Snyder has signed a series of bills into law that will require some welfare recipients in Michigan to be drug-tested. Meanwhile, other states are considering following in Rick Snyder’s footsteps.
- Dec. 30, 2014 11:04 amBy SueN
- Are we less racially divided than the media would have us believe?
- Chuck Todd accidentally tells the truth...
- Neil McCabe, Guns and Patriots Newsletter: Drug testing for welfare...?!
- Listen for this phrase in 2015 - "Dynamic scoring" -- GOP tax "reform" is coming
- Dec. 23, 2014 11:42 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
Most Americans understand the basic ways that global warming is damaging our planet. They recognize that warmer temperatures mean bigger storms, longer droughts, and higher sea levels, but they don't realize the ways that climate change impacts their personal health.
July 11-13: At Netroots Nation
Friday, July 12: Philadelphia, PA 4:15pm - At Netroots Nation
Location: PA Convention Center, 1101 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA
Become a Thom Supporter- Click the Patreon button