- Dec. 16, 2014 1:06 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Are we really the land of the free and the home of the brave?
On Thanksgiving Day, 26-year-old law student Cesar Baldelomar was pulled over by a police officer in northwest Miami. So what was the reason for his stop? He was playing the song “F**K Tha Police” by N.W.A on his radio.
- Dec. 15, 2014 1:05 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Torture is about as immoral and unconstitutional as it gets, but that’s not how Antonin Scalia sees it.
During an interview with a Swiss radio station last week, the Supreme Court Justice argued that it isn’t so clear that torturing people is wrong and ineffective.
- Dec. 15, 2014 6:29 amBy SueN
- Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT): "Brunch With Bernie"
- Actress/Activist Mimi Kennedy, Progressive Democrats of America (PDA) / Free Don: Don Siegelman to get day in court
- Mathew Schmid and Leila Conners, Total Freedom: Why it's time for a Basic Income for All
- Anything Goes on Townhall Friday!
- Dec. 12, 2014 8:51 amBy SueN
- The government should backstop our benefits...and NOT the banksters!
- Congressman Peter DeFazio, U.S. Congressman (D-OR, 4th District): budget bill
- Sheriff Richard Mack, Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association: Why is America in decline?
- Dick Cavett, Brief Encounters / The Dick Cavett Show: What would Dick Cavett ask George W. Bush?
- Dec. 12, 2014 7:01 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
Last night, with only hours to go before the government shut down, the House of Representatives passed the so-called “Cromnibus” bill to keep government running. As usual, Republicans used the looming deadline to force through massive cuts and more deregulation. And, once again, far to many Democrats went along with the Republican hostage-taking.