- May. 31, 2016 1:59 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
On Sunday, the Libertarian Party selected former New Mexico Republican Governor Gary Johnson to run for president with former Republican Massachusetts Governor Bill Weld as his running mate.
- May. 31, 2016 7:59 amBy SueN
- The New Generation of Superbugs, Brought To Us By the Reagan Conservatives...
- Alex Kotch PhD, Independent Reporter: How Arizona Became the Koch Brothers' Personal Free Market Sandbox
- Former State Senator Nina Turner (D-OH, 25th District): Progressive Politics, Bernie Sanders, the Convention & More...
- Anything Goes Friday!
- May. 27, 2016 11:34 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
The coal country state of West Virginia is in the middle of a special legislative session to deal with a $270 million budget shortfall, and it's setting the stage for Republicans to completely gut the state's government.
It's the same playbook we've seen the right-wing carry out in Wisconsin, in Kansas, in Michigan, and in Ohio.
- May. 27, 2016 6:08 amBy SueN
- What Do People Do On Social Media That Makes You Crazy? (Thom Reveals His Pet Peeves Too!)
- How Do You Feel About Elizabeth Warren As VP With Either Bernie Or Hillary?
- Farron Cousins, Ring of Fire/Trial Lawyer Magazine: Time To Hold Exxon Mobile Accountable for Climate Change Cover-Up
- May. 26, 2016 1:36 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
As runaway climate change continues to wreak havoc on the planet, it’s getting harder and harder to disagree with the idea that we’re in the middle of a potentially massive extinction event. It’s also getting harder and harder to ignore the potentially criminal liability of at least some fossil fuel companies for causing this mess.
- May. 26, 2016 7:55 amBy SueN
- Why Are Poor Black Kids Being Punished More Than Rich White Banksters?
- Alex Orlov, Mic: The World Would Not Exist If Everyone Ate Like Americans
- Congressman Jared Polis (D-CO, 2nd District): Tell the Senate to Pass Email Privacy Act AS IS!!
- May. 25, 2016 1:39 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
A new poll shows that two-thirds of all Americans would struggle to cover $1,000 crisis.
According to this poll by the NORC Center for Public Affairs Research, this type of crisis spans all incomes.