- Mar. 22, 2017 2:40 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
The conventional wisdom is that outsourcing to places like China is the biggest threat to American jobs.
And while that's definitely true, there's a new threat on the horizon.
As it expands out from its online bookstore roots, Amazon has approached virtual monopoly status - and regular retailers are paying the price.
- Mar. 21, 2017 2:53 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
As the confirmation hearings begin for Trump Supreme Court pick Neil Gorsuch, new questions are being raised about his ties to a shadowy right-wing billionaire.
Will they sink his nomination?
Or will the oligarchs get another handpicked Supreme Court justice?
- Mar. 21, 2017 8:56 amBy SueN
- First Day of Spring / International Day of Happiness
- Congressional Hearings and the Best of the Rest of the News
- Ryan Girdusky, Red Alert Politics: Why Do Conservatives Think The Arts Are "Welfare For the Rich Liberal Elites?"
- How Donald Trump's Fossil-Fuel Friendly Policies Will Hurt US Consumers
- Mar. 20, 2017 2:54 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Donald Trump suggested that the Affordable Care Act was a clever ruse by our first black president and his Democratic friends to have a successful health-care system in place for his own presidency, but was set up to fail in the first year of the next president's term.