- Mar. 31, 2017 2:00 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
As the standoff heats up between Donald Trump and the Freedom Caucus - is the Republican Party on the verge of all-out civil war?
And if so - who'll come out on top: Trump and his red hat-wearing army or the Koch brothers and their million dollar mercenaries in Congress?
- Mar. 31, 2017 7:44 amBy SueN
- How Much Did Your Rep Sell Your Privacy For?
- Michael Corcoran, Truthout: The "Third Way" Democrats Are Trying to Push The Party to the Right...
- Robert Kennedy Jr., Hudson Riverkeeper/Waterkeeper Alliance/Framed: Why Michael Skakel Spent Over a Decade in Prison For a Murder He Didn't Commit: The Case against Monsanto
- Jan Frel, Alternet: The New Media Reality in the Trump Era
- Mar. 30, 2017 1:57 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Republicans love to whine about the tyranny of the big bad federal government.
So why did they just vote to increase the power of corporate tyranny?
Everything any of us have ever done on the internet will now be sold off to the highest bidder.
- Mar. 30, 2017 7:47 amBy SueN
- Congressman Mark Pocan (D-WI, 2nd District): Issues Of The Day And Your Calls
- Charles Sauer, The Market Institute: Why the debate over financial reform is bogus
- Steve Phillips, Democracy in Color/Brown is the New White: How the Demographic Revolution Has Created a New American Majority: Return of the Majority: A Roadmap for Taking Back Our Country
- Mar. 29, 2017 1:54 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Just as global warming appears to be reaching a dangerous new phase, Donald Trump has begun dismantling what little climate protections we do have.
He's calling it a win for workers.
But who's really going to come out on top?
West Virginia miners or the coal barons who've robbed their state blind?
- Mar. 29, 2017 7:49 amBy SueN
- Donald Trump Is About To Undo Obama's Legacy On Climate Change - just as we're in the midst of climate tipping points....wow!
- Paris-based Journalist Cole Stangler: The Left Restored is Mightier Than Le Pen
- What's going on in the Arctic? And what does it mean for humanity?
- Mar. 28, 2017 1:26 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Republicans got one thing right during their failed attempt to repeal Obamacare: Americans DO want more choice.
So why aren't they getting behind Bernie Sanders as he pushes for the one thing that can give Americans real choice -- Medicare-for-all?