- Mar. 28, 2017 8:54 amBy SueN
- This Is A Big Friggin Deal! Congress Moves To Strike Internet Privacy Rules...
- Bernie Introduces Single Payer Bill...Is It Possible For Government To Be Efficient?
- Alex Lawson, Social Security Works: Your Questions on Social Security, Medicare & Medicaid...Answered
- Mar. 27, 2017 2:39 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
After months of talking about "resistance", Senate Democrats finally appear to be putting their money where their mouth is.
After days of testimony, Senate Democrats have seen enough of Neil Gorsuch - enough to know that they're going to try to filibuster him.
Chuck Schumer made that very clear during a speech yesterday on the senate floor.
- Mar. 27, 2017 7:33 amBy SueN
- Anything Goes Friday
- Greg Palast, The Guardian/Rolling Stone Magazine/The Best Democracy Money Can Buy: Yet Another Coup for the Billionaires...
- Angélique Roché, Ms. Foundation for Women: Neil Gorsuch's Backward Views On Working Women
- Professor Jeffrey D. Sachs, Building the New American Economy: Smart, Fair, & Sustainable/Columbia University: Building the New American Economy
- Mar. 23, 2017 2:21 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
The fight to repeal and replace Obamacare is rapidly becoming a battle between factions of oligarchs.
So who will win - the Koch brothers faction that hates the Republican healthcare plan?
Or the Trump-Mercer faction that supports it?
As it stands right now, the Republican plan to replace Obamacare still doesn't have enough support to make it through a House vote.
- Mar. 23, 2017 8:57 amBy SueN
- Congressman Mark Pocan (D-WI, 2nd District): Trumpcare, Gorsuch, Issues Of The Day And Your Calls
- Sam Sacks, co-founder, The District Sentinel News Co-op: In for Thom for the rest of the show...
- Brian Darling, Conservative Review: Neil Gorsuch SCOTUS Debate