- Mar. 17, 2017 2:47 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Donald Trump has officially unveiled his first budget plan.
He's calling it the "America First" budget - but a better name for would probably be "Oligarchs First" - because they're the only people who get anything out of it.
The rest of America gets hit hard - and I mean really hard.
- Mar. 16, 2017 2:57 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Donald Trump suggested that the Affordable Care Act (ACA or Obamacare) was a clever ruse by our first Black president and his Democratic friends to have a successful health-care system in place for his own presidency, but one that was set up to fail in the first year of the next president's term.
- Mar. 16, 2017 8:58 amBy SueN
- Hey, Kelly Anne...It's Not Just Microwaves Anymore! Thom Reveals What Else Is Spying On You...
- Charles Sauer, The Market Institute: Is Trump Trying To Kill Electric Cars?
- Rebecca Vallas, Center for American Progress Poverty to Prosperity Program/Off-Kilter Podcast (formerly Poverty Talk Radio): Surprise... Poverty & Inequality Are Getting Worse Under Trump
- Mar. 15, 2017 2:34 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
For now, at least, Speaker of the House Paul Ryan and President Donald Trump are on the same page when it comes to passing the Republicans' god-awful tax-cut-for-the-rich disguised as a healthcare plan.
But the peace treaty between the Speaker and the President won't last forever - especially if the Breitbart bubble keeps on growing.
- Mar. 15, 2017 3:44 amBy SueN
- Today is Pi Day & Einstein's Birthday (1879-1955)
- Are We All Living in the Breitbart Bubble?
- Wendell Potter, Deadly Spin/Nation on the Take/Tarbell: What the GOP Kept Secret About Repealing Obamacare...
- Senator Jeff Merkley (D-OR): Trump's 'Buy America' Rhetoric
- Mar. 14, 2017 2:10 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
The Congressional Budget Office has finally come out with its big analysis of the Republican Party's plan to replace Obamacare, and surprise, surprise, a lot people are going to lose their health insurance if this thing becomes the law - 24 million of them in fact.